Today Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios unveiled the updates to the Xbox One X of the first-person shooter Homefront: The Revolution. The full details about upgrading to Xbox One X are below, but we can give you a spoiler: resolution improvements, textures, and more.
Since its launch, the game has undergone a series of upgrades and enhancements to content and gameplay, enhancing the gaming experience significantly. In case you do not remember, the launch of the game was troubled by some performance issues that have been corrected over time. Now, it’s time for Xbox One X to come on the scene. See what changes:
- The game is rendered at 3200 x 1800, which increases by four times the standard of the Xbox One version. This resolution will provide superior picture quality on 4K TVs and a sharp image on 1080p TVs
- All Alert Screens and User Interfaces are rendered in native 4K to increase image quality
- The content of the Time Splitters 2 arcade is also rendered in native 4K
- The game will take advantage of the enhanced memory of Xbox One X that will support more high-quality textures on the screen at any time
- Improved frame rate performance
- HDR support has been added to Xbox One X and Xbox One S hardware
Undoubtedly, we have good additions, such as native 4K resolution, textures with higher quality and, mainly, improvements in frame rate. If you’ve been interested in the game and want to see how it goes on Xbox One X, take advantage of this week’s Live promotion, which brings Homefront: The Revolution for only $ 23.60.
See More At TechLinkn.