The HTC announced a few months ago an even more powerful version U11 top of the line, which has 128 GB of internal storage and 6 GB of RAM. Now, after much time has passed, the company has finally decided to start presales of the handset in the United States.
According to what has been revealed, the U11 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage will arrive in several US retail stores between today (24) and tomorrow (25). Its price will be $ 729 ($ 2,268 in direct conversion), coming to compete with iPhone 7, Galaxy S8 and LG G6, for example.
In addition, the company also said it will make several promotions available for a limited time, which will drive down the price of several smartphones, including U Ultra and HTC 10, the company’s top line last year. Unfortunately, however, it is not known when this promotion will be valid.
- 5.5-inch screen with Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1440)
- Snapdragon 835 processor with 2.4 GHz octa-core CPU
- Adreno GPU 540
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel main camera with UltraPixel 3 (f / 1.7, OIS, EIS)
- 16-megapixel front camera (f / 2.0, EIS)
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac Dual-Band, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.1 (Type C)
- Fingerprint reader
- IP67 certification (water resistant and stand)
- 3000mAh battery (support for Quick Charge 3.0)
- HTC BoomSound Speakers
- Pressure sensitive edges (not touch)
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
The only way to get a unit is through import.