The YouTube is a good alternative to streaming platforms like Spotify and Deezer . There, it is possible to watch clips, listen to complete discographies, among other contents.
But what differentiates YouTube from other platforms is that it’s made to work in the foreground as the focus of your content is video. So if you leave the house listening to music on headphones, the app needs to be always open.
Thinking about it, the Dolphin browser has a solution. Follow the tutorial below and see how you can listen to music on YouTube in the background.
- Download Dolphin at this link .
- Open the application and accept the permissions.
- You’ll see a browser like any other, but with some suggestions from sites as favorites.
- Touch “YouTube.”
- Do a search and open a video.
- Press play and close the app.
- The audio will pause, but simply open the Control Center, dragging the screen from bottom to top, and play again.
- Ready! Video audio will continue to run normally as you do other things.
See More At TechLinkn.