WhatApp is an integral part of our everyday communication, and any loss of data is very frustrating. Losing your WhatsApp pictures is like a nightmare. But surprisingly, it happens more often than you know, and restoring these deleted WhatsApp photos is not easy unless you have a robust solution such as a Whatsapp Restore Software image .
If you are struggling with data lost, then this article will definitely be a lifesaver. Follow this comprehensive guide to learn how to recover deleted WhatsApp photos and other data for iOS and Android devices like a pro. And how can you recover deleted Whatsapp images ?
PART 1. RECOVER DELETED WHATSAPP IMAGES
There are a few apps on the market that can recover deleted Whatsapp images . However, to get the proven results, you should try dr.fone Toolkit – Whatsapp Images Restore App, the world’s first iPhone and iPad data recovery software. This software provides a complete solution for recovering deleted data including contacts notes, messages, pictures and even WhatsApp data from an iPhone or iPad.
With the highest recovery rate, Whatsapp Restore Software is compatible with the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7. For 100% satisfaction, you can choose the trial version. However, buying the software is more profitable as it comes with full features and a 30-day money back guarantee.
DR.FONE TOOLKIT – IPHONE DATA RECOVERY
- World’s first iPhone and iPad data recovery software Highest recovery rate in the industry.
- Preview and selectively recover data from iPhone / iPad, iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, WhatsApp messages, Facebook messages, call logs, and more.
- Supports all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the latest iOS 10.3.
1.2 RESTORING DELETED WHATSAPP IMAGES / IMAGES FROM ITUNES BACKUP
Step 1: Download & Introduce dr.fone Toolkit – iPhone Data Recovery
- Download and start the software
- Select “Recover from iTunes Backup File”
- All iTunes backup files on your computer are displayed.
- Select the file with the lost WhatsApp images and scan the files with “Start Scan”.
Step 2: Restore images
- After the scan is complete, you can view the data and select the WhatsApp files you want to restore.
- Click “Recover” to save the files to your computer.
- You can also save them directly to your iPhone.
RECOVER PHOTOS FROM WHATSAPP: ONE MORE OPTION?
If you need to restore photos from Whatsapp then you can also use mSpy because this Spy app stores all the data in server. This solution is also interesting because mSpy has many other features.
FEATURES OF MSPY:
- Restore photos from Whatsapp .
- GPS Tracking : Do you wonder where your kids go after school? Ask yourself, why is your spouse getting late from work? Track the whereabouts of your children or spouse using the GPS tracking system.
- Track WhatsApp Messages : Keep track of all WhatsApp messages and email sent, received or deleted. This is ideal for parents who want to protect their children from fraud and fraudulent emails. As for the employer, it is a helpful tool to spy on the activities of the employees that you do not quite trust.
- Explore Internet History: Use this tool to explore the person’s browser history. This is especially perfect for parents who want to protect their children from the inappropriate aspects of the internet.
- Uncovered contacts: Find out who they are in contact with.
- Keylogging : This means that every key pressed on the target phone will be sent to you. This is ideal for parents who want to know what their kids are doing in their cell phones. You can even use this to find the passwords of the targets.
- Multimedia Access: Full access to the phone gallery to see what comes in, goes out or what gets deleted. Employers can use this to ensure that their employees do not send inappropriate messages, pictures or videos during working hours. And parents can use it to make sure that their teens are not engaged in sexting activities with strangers, an epidemic in that day and age.
- Possibility to block: Here you can block apps, websites or contacts from the target phone. This will ensure that your children will not receive calls from people who have a bad influence on them, and they will prevent them from being exposed to inappropriate information online. And all of this can be safe without leaving a trace.