The Moto G5 and Moto Z Play are excellent cell phones for games. But the Motorola family will become more gamer with the Moto G5S Plus and Moto Z Force, new handsets announced this morning (24). In addition to them, the company announced a new GamePad snap in control format for the Moto Z.
Moto Z “Gamer” Edition
The new Moto Z 2, just called Moto Z Force, could be called gamer edition. Along with the new smartphone, was presented a Moto Snap accessory in control format that fits into the cell phone and turns it into a truly portable video game.
Join this new snap to the fact that Z Force has 835 Snapdragon processor and 6GB of RAM, and we have a perfect gaming machine. The Moto Z Force still comes in the package with 64 GB of internal space and a Turbo Power charger.
The GamePad features analog on the right and left, four front buttons and four shoulder buttons (L and R). The personnel of the Brazilian site Arcade tested the control. According to them, it is not easy the GamePad fit in the pocket, but the connectivity that dispenses Bluetooth and promise of high compatibility are encouraging.
The Moto Z Force Edition will be sold for $ 2,999 (starting price).
- 5.5-inch P-OLED screen, occupying 70.4% of front (fall protection)
- HD Quad Resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels), 534 pixels per inch
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB of memory for internal storage
- MicroSD card slot up to 256 GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset (MSM8998)
- Eight-core processor running at up to 2.35 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 as graphics card
- Dual 12 MP + 12 MP dual main camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint reader front-button home button
- Resistance to splashing water
- Dimensions of 155.8 x 76 x 6.1 mm and weight of 143 grams
- 2,730 mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat under the own interface of Motorola as operating system
Moto G5S and G5S Plus
The Moto G5 only received cosmetic updates on its design and camera. Nothing too much glaring. For example, the device did not earn the 3GB of RAM compared to the international version. So there is no big news.
Now who has bought the Moto G5 Plus, has reason to be upset. The evolution is considerable with a larger screen, better cameras, and more RAM. However, the internal space was still at 32GB. The price of the Moto G5S will be R $ 1,099 and the G5S Plus will be R $ 1,499.
The highlight of the G5S Plus is the dual camera. But if you do not care too much about photos, it’s not worth buying the G5S Plus because of Moto Z2 Play, which accepts snaps, is already in the same price range.
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD screen (71.3% from the front), protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels), 401 pixels per inch
- 3GB of RAM
- 32 GB of memory for internal storage
- MicroSD card slot up to 128 GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset (MSM8953)
- ARM Cortex-A53 eight-core processor running at up to 2.0 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 506 as graphics card
- Dual 13 MP + 13 MP Dual Camera, f/2.0 Aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint reader on home button, gesture support
- Dual SIM and access to 4G LTE networks
- RGB LED for notifications
- Digital TV
- Dimensions of 153.5 x 76.2 x 8 mm and weight of 168 grams
- 3.000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat under the Motorola interface as operating system
The Moto G5S and Moto Z Force are now available, but the G5S Plus has not yet.
See More At TechLinkn.