GTA V returns to second place and Kingdom Come: Deliverance gets out of the top-10.
New week of industry sales data in the United Kingdom. For the sixth week, second consecutive, the top-10 was headed by FIFA 18. And he did it in a period where no premiere managed to question his leadership. In this sense, Metal Gear Survive only achieved a discreet sixth place; Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, at the time, was twice in a row number 1.
The lack of more important releases enabled the regulars of these classifications, GTA Vand Call of Duty: WWII, to be second and third respectively. Monster Hunter: World maintains its fourth place while the EA Sports UFC fight moves up to fifth place. Then we leave you with the top-10 full facilitated by Ukie Games Charts and GfK.
- FIFA 18 (EA Sports)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Call of Duty: WWII (Activision)
- Monster Hunter: World (Capcom)
- EA Sports UFC 3 (EA Sports)
- Metal Gear Survive (Konami)
- Shadow of the Colossus (Sony Computer Ent.)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo)
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins (Ubisoft)
See More At AndroidDump.